Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Spring Cleaning!!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
11:34 PM
Finally i'm able to get rest and soon a good night sleep on my bed and my precious bear! This week was a tiring week for me as my 1st week of school plus my work. I thought that i could get my rest on Sunday as that was the only day for me to replenish my energy but fail. My ladyboss asked me and the rest to stay overnight and do spring cleaning on Sunday.
That was my 1st overnight at Acoustic. We woke up at around 1 plus, had lunch together and i bought Blackforest from Coffee Bean. Then we started our cleaning. That was also my 1st time to clean and wash toilet. Lol! Actually i've no idea why but i did enjoyed brushing the toilet floor. Serene also helped me and we chatted while washing. Overall it was tired and both my hands were soft.
Okie time to sleep tata!!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®