Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Will miracle happen?
Sunday, January 21, 2007
5:16 PM
My baobei was so sweet yesterday to blog my entries. He was so adorable to use the word invade. I am very happy that i got him as my baobei. He was so sweet and thoughtful.
I am damn broke le thanks to my stupid shoes and ended up buying a new one. I wonder how am i going to surive for this month. I left only 10 bucks? lol. I thought i could claim from my mum so that i can bought the bag i see from tp's shop. Its so nice with white and black heartshape. Looks so sweet. But fuck my mum dont want. She totally dont bother about me if i dont have a single cent left. Then i walked out from my room and saw my brother got 10 bucks while i got non. Wah super depressed.
I damn stress up. My project due next tue and i haven even do. There's so many things to do yet i so lost in my own world. If its only mine result i dont wanna bother about it le. Fail then fail. Even my mum disown me i cant be bother anymore. But with my frends result, my head really very big.
Alot of things i couldnt express it out cause i dont know where to start. But i know i really cherish my baobei and i really hope everything will be fine. I really wanna be with my baobei. I really hope i can make him happy but i really duno how. Seem like i am really useless.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®