Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Wondering
Friday, January 19, 2007
10:22 PM
I couldnt help it to think of him and wondering what he was doing now. What was he thinking? What was he feeling? How was he and etc. While i am trying to figure out how to do my project, i think of all these... ...
I am feeling very lost and cold. I kept stonning and staring at a certain objects. For example my computer screen, my bear, the sky, etc. The more i stared, the more i felt liked crying and i moved away doing other stuff to stop myself crying.
I dont even feel hungry even thought i never ate my lunch and dinner. I just ate a kuay and a glass of milo. Been locking myself in my room ever since i reached home. I really wanna cry out all my tears which i am trying to hold back but my parents at home. Dangerous. I am not moody. The feelings were a mixture of sadness, lost, cold and depressed.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®