Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
blog for my darling...
Friday, February 09, 2007
9:26 AM
darling is a pig....been sleeping for so long...haha...i am bored anyway while doing my project...so came by here to blog for my piggy....so later she wakes up she will see haha...these few days been lots of quarrels...but nevertheless we still cleared everything very soon...haha...i am trying very hard to be a good bf to my darling...i will try ok...give me some time...i know now i am currently busy wif my sch stuffs...promise u once i am done...we will be enjoying ourselves...hee...i am so fucking sick now but then for darling i shall strive hard to clear my stuffs so i get to enjoy early...haha darling having holiday...i am suffering in school...sianz...i know sometimes i am stupid in a way i dunno how to handle quarrels and how to "hong" u...but then i am trying very hard liao...juz anything to see and make u happy...i am willing to take any risk just for u...i may not appear to care...i may not appear tt everything i do is for u...but as long as u see the results everything is worth it...dun say no... =)
sorry for everything these few days when we quarrel...didnt want to make u cry either....its not my intention also...i am sorry darling...lots of things i wanna say but i just dunno where to start and how to start...but i hate myself for making u cry and everything...coz i just wanna see u happy and i know i am not a gd bf...sorry and once again sorry though i know u dun like to hear this word...but trust me i am sincere wif my apology...since last time when i know u...i didnt want to make u cry not till now... ur every smile means everything to me...therefore it really hurts me to see u cry...i promise there wun be the next time ok...i hope i can do it... =) coz i love u this much to be able to do this change...
rmb our promises...juz everything abt us ok...i want to make u the happiest girl in this whole entire world...i will try to and i am starting to learn from now...just to make u the happiest girl...coz i love u so...nothing will change this fact...not now...not forever...no one and nothing can break us up either...the world revolves only u and me...its juz simply u and me....just wanna start to know more abt u...though u always say i know abt u...but actually there are still questions that i dunno abt u...haha maybe ur life bah... just everything from the start....
ok lah i gtg and stop for now....coz there are lots of eyes aiming into this computer liao...just to sum up everything and that is i love u more than myself and that u are my one and only now and forever...loving u wif all my heart and soul =) hope u do too....and once again sorry for all the sadness i brought to u these few days...but u know u will still be in my heart no matter wad...i wun let anyone hurt u...and i wun hurt u too...i just wanna see u happy and this is my wish in exchange for anything from me....
140107 till forever....
i love u my darling laopo =)
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®