Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
梁山伯与茱丽叶
Thursday, February 01, 2007
1:21 AM
1 day before flying to Taiwan!!! Even though there were alot of up anddown for me but neverthless i still need to go to Taiwan, if not my dar will skin me alive. So i better go. But i really wished that he still can go lei.
Hmmm today we actually planned for our future. Even thought its a fast one but i know we will able to do it! I have put all the goals and our dreams in my profile,to make sure i remind myself forever till both of us achieve our goals. Haha! By then i thinki am the most xinfu one liao! Love my baobei so much! He did so much things for me likegiving me extra money to go Taiwan and buy me a luggage. My parents dont even buy for meone sia. He really treated me like his princess.
I hoped tomorrow my Baobei really can meet me before i fly to Taiwan. Haiz if noti will be really very very sad. So that till i think i will cry cause i missed him toomuch. Sometimes its not the money or sweet things to make me happy. Is the presence of him,a hug, a kiss, sayang, etc to really make me happy.
Anyway this tittle is a song that my baobei love it alot. He willing to be my romeo and i am willing to be his juliet. Both of us will love one another and happy ever after!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®