Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
表白
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
2:39 PM
再不用从别人身上去寻找信仰
爱上你
我学会心里面有花
就能够怒放
颜色艳了
香味香了
花都开好了
你是我的
我有爱了
世界完成了
心紧贴着
手紧握着
没有遗憾了
我很快乐
花开好了
---- ---- ---- ---- ----
Close my eyes
只好天天想着你
希望你走回相片里
cause your love is i need
Everyday with you
I wanna let you know
我会爱你更多
幻想是你 在日出那一刻
相信我的眼里只有你
Everyday with you
I don't let you know
我已无法取代
爱的是你
Only you can make me feel this way
---- ---- ---- ----
大声告诉你说我爱你 :)
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®