Bascially like what i said in the earlier blog, i have been staying at Rainbow Hotel in XinMenTing. The hotel was located in the middle of XinMenTing and it was so convienent for us to travel and shop around. The people working at the hotel were kind and friendly.
I could say my Taiwan trip this time round was good as i able to see artists whom i like and able to take picture with Tank personally. Tank was a very nice singer and he is not proud unlike some other artists in Singapore.
I really ate alot of food in Taiwan. I missed their prata with cong and egg and their mee sua. :)~ Best part is the bbq meat resturant just directly beside my hotel.
I also have some strange encounters in Taiwan. One of the strange encounter was a pretty Singaporean girl staying beside my room. We gave her a nickname called 308 as it was her room number. She looked much more mature than me yet she claimed that she was 19 this year and same school with me. I am shocked lol. As days goes by, something fishy about her and soon yiwen and liyan told me that 308 liked me! lol. Before i went to the airport, she bought the same cap with me. At the moment i just speechless and both yiwen and me stared at one another. I thinked this girl was mad. She even change her flight same as me. Crazy Girl.
Anyway these couple of days back in Singapore, i missed the most was my darling le. Wondering how he was doing in school and his health. Hmmm yes we got quarrel as usual but we gave in to one another and became good again! I knew my darling loves me alot and trying his best but i cant control my da xiao jie pi qi. I am ur sassy girlfriend =X Hehe all i want was ur safely and good health so that you can take good care of me and never left me. I seriously missed my darling alot alot till no word can describe how much it was. I am grateful that i got him. And i dunwant anybody but him. Bleah.
I will take this chance to remind him what he did to do. 1st - no soft/cold/yukult drinks. 2nd - no chilli/spicy/fried food. 3rd - eat medcine regulary after meal. 4th - drink plenty of plain water. 5th - wear jacket when cold. 6th - i cant rmb le =/ Min 5 days Max 1 wk. Remember hor dar.
Yesterday i mms him a picture but he cant received. So i going to post here so he can see how the picture looked like.

Cute right. Bears Family. =p
Gotta go le. Going to eat and study for my upcoming exams.
('v') my darling lao gong!