Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
230307
Monday, March 26, 2007
8:44 PM
This was supposed to blog on last friday but i couldnt find the paper. In the end i finally found it in the rubbish bin in my office lol. This was wrote on a piece of paper at last fridy morning when i was working alone at tower 1.
9.30am
Wondering what he was doing now... Imagine the adorable face of his with his eyes closed, hugging his bloster, surrounded by his pillows and there he was, sleeping so soundly. Even though i cldnt see but i used my heart and image of him from my memory to imagine it. It seemed to be so real to me.
10.15am
I am at tower 1 - Auto Loan this morning, copying cd datas to 2 set of computers. I felt my right eye was swollen and both my eyes were in pain. I wish i could able to close my eyes, rest and sleep. But wth, i cant... ...
11am
Chang xiang si. Hao xiang ni, ni zhi dao ma? Yi feng yi miao de guo qu, wo hai shi yi yang de xiang lian ni. Ni de wei xiao tou zai wo de niao hai li, tou mei ba tai wang tiao...
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®