Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
260307
Monday, March 26, 2007
9:01 PM
My mind didnt think of any stuff but just looked around the environment once i stepped out of Cimpass Point. Couples holding hands walking into the shopping mall, friends sitting down on the floor chatting, people buying bubble tea while some of them were waiting for someone. Everyone seem to have a story of their own...
When i reached home, i went for a bath. I turn on the tap and i sat down on the floor. The water was spraying on me and i looked up. It feels like i am in the rain. How i wish he was beside me, like protecting me from the rain.
Today dinner was the best dinner i ever have so far in 2007.. My family and i ate together, chatting and smiling so happily. I feel warmth and happy. Got my fav sardin fish and french beans. :)~ I placed my hp beside me, as if a extra seat was beside me. I love today dinner the most. hee.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®