Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Cont. of the blog
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
11:26 PM
Erm where did i stop hmmm.. i couldnt remember! :x Bascially i've been learning many things at HSBC and how office life was. Even thought it could be a sleepy exprience at times and i can just fall asleep infront of my computer, by end of the day i still sort of finished my work and went out relax with my friends. I learned how to retrive documents, finding pin numbers, checking whether the account is still active or closed, etc. There were certain terms under active accounts like dormant and unclaimed. There were tmds which were the 500 and 600 series and ACU with account numbers ending 500 and above. I learned to depatch mails and my highest record was 357 mails. Seriously i wondered how did i do it lol!
Recently i went to a nice place at Suntec - Sky Garden. It was a good place for u to relax after a stress day of work or when u are feeling moody or finding a romantic location! I liked that place alot cause its quiet and peace too thanks to the trees and grass and flowers. Especially the night view omg it was so beautiful with tall landscape. So enchanting when the flowers falls on the path!
I am tired sia. Nt physically but is mentally. I worked and i fall asleep infront of my com! omG! Luckily i was isolated area working so no1 actually realized it. Super heng. Okie my mind is seriously lacking of oxygen! tata!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®