Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
1:00 AM
Finally i got money to eat and buy things!!! After being suffer for weeks finally i got peace lol. Omg these few weeks were so hard to survive. No water, not enough money to eat or couldnt buy the items i needed. Life were hard to pass especially the last week. Today finally i able to treat myself something nice. Hagen Daz ice cream :)~~ I ate like a happy girl haha. So happy grinning away. Hagen Daz ice cream make me smile for tt moment.
Finally able to view the place where he spend most of his time at. It was neat and tidy. His clothes were hang and fold neatly same as mine. He got so many clothes >.< Actually there nothing much there but i just felt nice being there. It gave me a very nice, cosy and simple life feeling which was something i loved about it.
When he smiled and grinned at me, i am so happy. Even thought he've grown up and changed in certain ways in his outlook but i still simply loved about him. Simple and nice. At times i am so happy that we doing the same thing at the same time but different location.
Soon i wanna go cut my hair, still remaining the same length but more volume to it ? I dunno yet lol i shall ask my hair stylist.
Finally i clean up the photoframe and put the picture into the frame and i placed it on my bed there. It looked so nice and sweet. My first time putting picture up there. Haha! Something precious to me. The photo frame and the wordings on it were simple yet meaningful.
I shall continue tml... mum ask me log off le :( tataz!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®