Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Thoughts
Thursday, March 22, 2007
1:09 AM
Ever wonder in your entire life, will you able to achieve certain dreams or ambitions you ever wanted or thought of?
Have you ever felt the beauty of a smile, the warmth of a touch or the bliss of simply watching the world go by with your love one...?
Untied the knot in my heart for the better future...
This 2007 holidays was the most fulfilled one for me as i've learned alot of things regards about my life. Just like rainbow after a thunderstorm. :)
My 1st movie i've watch in 2007! The messenger! Weet!!
Actually i've ling gan to write what i wnana write for my blog today but suddenly i forget lol. My memory getting worst! >.<
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®