I've been not updating my blog due to i am busy with stuff. Finally i got the time to upload the picture for my blog. School have reopened for me and i've been stopped working at HSBC. I also have cut short my hair. Surprise isnt it ? How could Jamie cut her super long hair? I did it. :)
Sadly to say when i choose to blog today, it was supposed to be a happy entry as i got many fun things to update. I choose today cause finally its weekend for me. But turn out to be a sad one.
我的心是个落叶的季节
After what i saw the responded and the messages. My heart really broken into bits and pieces. Just like the lyrics, my heart in tiny pieces dropping to the ground. I dint ate for the whole day except 2 glass of milk and i dont even feel like eating. When i was on the way home, i kept looking at my handphone and hoping for a miracle. But it dint. I cried in the bus even thought there were many people in the bus. I looked out of the window. When i saw the incoming messages, it hit me like piercing throught my heart. Dissapointed and sad, i hit my head hard against the bus window. Its not venting anger nor frustration. Its trying to take away the pain from my broken heart. I dont feel any pain in my head even thought what have happened yesterday, cause every pain was coming from my heart.
I felt so helpless. The two promises have been broken in one day. Neverthless how much i wish you be here right now and just hug me tight. All the pain could just go away immediately. Even a simple message i will be happy enough. Everything just cure.