How am I ever gonna get rid of these blues
Baby I'm so lonely all the time
Everywhere I go I get so confused
You're the only thing that's on my mind
I cried till i am tired and i slpt. I hugged just wana to sleep in peace yet horrible dream appeared in my mind. The feeling of solitary without you was so miserable. One of the worst feeling i ever had till now.
I bought 3 chocolates and thought eating chocolates would make me feel better but it seem like no use at all. I bought maltesers (one of my favourite and cheap chocolates cause i love the crisp malt), Lindt's pistachio chocolates (i love the taste which is smooth & silky - pistachio nuts in

almond filling) and Alprose's mixed selection chocolates. I actually wanted to buy Swiss chocolates (one of my most favourite brand) but i saw Alprose which was something new to me so i wanna tried it. I ate the malteser first but it seemed like no effect on me. Suddenly i am just like a small girl - eating chocolates would able to cheer her up. Tomorrow i am going to try my favourite brand ice cream - Hagen Daz.

If I could only hold you now and make the pain just go away
Can't stop the tears from rolling down my face
Hearing Ayashi No Ceres OST : Celestial - Scarlet (Piano Solo) while i blogging, my mood was low and tears forming on my eyes. I just couldnt help it. I also dunwant to be a cry baby but it just auto form on my eyes. This song totally suit my mood and what i am feeling now. Even thought i am blessed with what i received now which was better than nothing but the feeling of missing someone was so great then ever.
My bed's so cold at night and I miss you more each day
Only you can make it right
The time seemed to pass so slow. Good things happened and gone so fast yet bad things lingered around for so long. Hope there wont be any bad dream appearing tonight. Gonna hug tight tight to sleep :)
All I know is I'm lost without you
I'm not gonna lie
How am I gonna be strong without you
I need you by my side
(''v'')