Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Exhausted
Monday, May 28, 2007
8:03 PM
Once again i overslept in the bus and when i woke up i am at NUS. Damn it. I realized that i was so exhausted over the past few days cause i didn't really sleep well, especially yesterday. The weather was so hot and i felt so sticky and ill. Both of my wrist and my bones were in pain. I don't know why and it's really pain for the past few days.
Depriving of sleep and yet when it's time for bed i couldn't sleep. Many thoughts were running in my mind till my mind was in total blank. CCT is next week and i hate it. Adding another problem into my life. I don't even know what i go school for. I just want to sleep in peace and have a beautiful dream of my own with you and me. I don't even know what i am doing and worst the weather was making me insane.
Helplessly wondering in the streets and boarded the bus 27. I slept throughout the journey and yet i felt so tired. Not that kind of physical tired but mentally. And yet it's not the word "tired" to describe it too. I just wish everything will be solve before my birthday. I don't wanna my birthday be a stressful one, bringing all the problems to the next chapter of the day i am born at. Surprisingly i am not feeling hungry at all throughout the whole day. Nevertheless i bought MacDonald's nuggets meal from Compass point and carrying both my stupid bags, i felt like fainting when i stepped outside from the building. The weather was making me so terribly shit. I couldn't even breathe properly and both my wrists were in fucking pain. Back home before i could eat finish my meal, i fall asleep on the table.
I just wish for a day, just a day to sleep peacefully. Together with you by myside.... peace <3
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®