Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Granado Espada
Friday, May 18, 2007
9:49 PM
Wow this is a newly launch game that have such a beautiful 3D graphic and interesting way for letting gamer to control 3 players at a same time. And of cause you gotta read the webby for more info. Search Granado Espada under Yahoo lol. Well i have download the 2nd patch halfway at the moment right now and i hope i get to play soon!
Sony mid year promotion booklet just out and i saw the latest 3G phone from Song Ericsson (according to the book) - k810i which is a cybershot phone. Wah it actually looked nice and it attracted me was due to the 200$ discount. And another one was w850i due to the design of the handphone which was a walkman phone. However due to i am not a handphone freak who wanan get the best / latest phone, therefore one thing which attracted me the most was the Sony walkman E010 series which was the latest one. It looked so simple and stylish and got my favourite color - violet.
Haha, well i wonder when will i able to got one of the walkman. Guess gotta take many many many years lol! HEY ITS FRIDAY -> SATURDAY = RESTWAY :D
p.s finally my blogger's background is back!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®