Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Tank reach SG!!!
Friday, May 04, 2007
12:24 AM
Woots! Finally it's thursday~! Today is the day where Tank is coming to Singapore. I've been waiting the time to be 4pm for the whole day. Due to exhaustion and medicine, i slpt for the last 2 hours lectures. Finally it's 4pm and i rushed to HCI. I actually have alot of fun @ there. Tank is so nice! I liked when he sang live. It was so good. He looked abit like Pan WeiPo today. He sang many nice songs~ and my favourite dong le~!!
I am too tired and my body was so jelly. Guess i've overwork my body too much. But overall what i wnana said was that the event was GREAT! Sat, Sun & Mon~! Gonna see Tank again. :) Saving hard to buy a album for him to sign on.
And omG! 1st day went back to school for this week and i got shit news. Wth is ppp. I hate P. Make me gonna go back to school and learn stupid things that i already know. Rubbish stuff. Nvr go = nvr graduate? CrAzy!
Hungry and tired. Omg. Counting down - 10 more days. I cant wait!!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®