Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Thoughts.......
Monday, August 13, 2007
7:55 PM
Here i am... in the middle of 8pm drinking my coffee while listening to Jolin - Tian Kong and playing my usual game - Oz. Thoughts running through my mind once again. I dont know why but they just keep appearing as they wish and there no door to prevent them from entering my mind.
What's the meaning of boyfriend? This question suddenly appeared to me and i couldnt find the actual answer to it. Not as if i dont know what's boyfriend...But then it's became a cold word to me. Something that was unfamiliar and far away from me... I checked the online dictionary and they gave me 3 meanings.
1. a frequent or favorite male companion; beau.
2. a male friend.
3. a male lover.
After reading these 3 meanings they given to me. I am still lost and far away from the word boyfriend. There's no feeling...Maybe or a cold feelings towards it. Icy. I just stared at the screen - Boyfriend.
What's the definition of boyfriend to me? I've no idea too...
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®