Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
I love my weekend!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
7:52 PM
Finally it's weekend for me and i pretty loved this current weekend. Friday was a resting day for me thought i planned to go to St James once again with Darieus and Paul. But end up i didnt go as last minute my mum back home. Uh oh! I couldnt meet up with Darieus before he fly to Shanghai for 1 week. Luckily boy he was to be able to fly around.
I met up with Charmaine on Saturday. Both of us wearing dresses and we went to Takashimaya to shop for me! End up i bought a pretty Guess bag! I was so happy with it hehe as i didnt need to fork out any real money. Thanks to Takashimaya voucher given by my dad. I planned to save up another $15 dollar to top up with the leftover voucher for another Guess bag as it's looked pretty too! :x I love Guess!! :D I supposed wnana bought myself a Gucci bag cause i really love Gucci aloot but i guess the voucher cant be use. It's okie cause my 2nd love one is Guess :D
Next i went for a haircut and i got myself a new look! hehe not much different but it was much better for me. Thanks to the kind and professional lady called Apple at Chapter 2. I really loved the way she worked with my hair and she was really a pleasant lady. 3 of us have fun and laughter throughout the whole haircut session.
I headed home straight to put my bags and ate Kong Ba Bao. Yummy!! :)~~ Play game for an hour and i went down to 3 pubs within the late late....

Here a preview of my new haircut with charmaine! Apple said we looked like sister. Do we? Lmao
P.S: Special request from Charmaine.. And for the 1st time ever i willing to put a chatbox in my blog for comments and stuff. :D
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®