Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
A New Start?
Saturday, September 15, 2007
4:53 AM
I am living in european time while my body and soul are in Asia... And currently i am still freaking awake... ... There's so much things happened in the past and i got scared and lost that's why for the past few months and especially August holiday i stayed at home throughout the whole month. Hmm except for 3 dates... August Bdae and 2 other dates i couldnt remember. Memories Sucks.
I am living in a world of cyber... ... With closest friends all over the world... Thanks to the game. I just wants to live my life peacefully and with freedom... Everyday i woke up there's me smiley and my bear with me... that's the picture i wnana see in the future... Finally my results out. As expected i failed one of my module (which was the 1st time ever i fail) and i regretted. Thanks god mum and dad didnt kill me as i've thought so. Now the suitation was left with the final part - do i need to repeat 1 more semster due to the stupid module i've failed? And then the finale will come and comes my new life.. A restart of my life.. I just wana tried my best to study and focus on study...
I've been unhappy, thin, sick, watever.... Mon will be the answer of what i've fear for so many months and weeks which i've been awaits for. God bless me >.<
I love my bear and my family =]
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®