Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
St James Hiphop Rnb Party
Sunday, September 16, 2007
6:56 PM
Yesterday was a fun night as Dareius brought me to St James to play~! To my surprised, it's hiphop rnb party! I was so excitied and the crowd were pretty cool yesterday. I've met some interesting people from the crowd like a lady who was my so call dancing parter. Both of us went up to the podium and danced. We took some photos together too. I met a cute European guy at the smoking area and we took a picy together too! He's was hot.. Seriously hot guy that girls wnana date him. And he gave me a kiss on my hand.. Gosh! :D Last but not least... there a american guy who was cute too and came to talk to me while i was at the dance floor.. But i rejected him as he looked indecent to me :S Overall the music was great and the crowd was really good for St James yesterday. Dareius was dancing crazy and his dance amazed me lol. We took some picys together too.
Anyway tomorrow gonna start school. Somehow i am nervous. I gonna missed my bear. Pinar leaving tomorrow too. Gonna missed my pinar so much!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®