Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Fcuking Shit Nite
Monday, November 05, 2007
10:13 PM
Today, i changed my msn nick to "Insanity Girl - Majority of the guys are fking dumb ass... included my DAD.. Fcuk". Well no offence guys, but please take note of the majority. =] Unless you your ownself admit u are the majority...
Well, it's started when i was trying to do browse the net and playing my game. Each time once my dad started to use the computer which was in my room, the lag started. I got so fed up due to i couldnt log in the game for 25 mins caused by the lag. And i meant it extremely lag. So i suggested to my dad that maybe we can upgrade the bandwidth.
Then when my mum came back and i told her briefly but she couldnt understand (which it doesnt matter) and said that should be no difference. And then my dad started to scream at me saying that i accused him and talking rubbish. Fcuk up. For so many years, he didnt scream at me. If i did something wrong, he screamed at me, that's alright. But i didnt do anything wrong. For what fucking shit he screamed at me for. And i meant real loud like the whole level can hear him scream. From houses to houses. Even the next block. I got so mad till tears formed in my eyes and i scolded cb which i never use it before in my entire life infront of my parents. Dammit.
What a tard he's is. I dont care how other people though of this post. Cause i am sure if you were me, i am sure u will do the same.. Maybe even worst for the guys. =]
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®