This week was not as bad as i have thought and it went pretty well for me. I was so happy that my project was about 1/3 of the hardware completed! After so much of brain storming, thinking, measurings, drilling, filing (like a snowman cause of the plastic), running up and down the block, etc and ta da!! The structure has been completed! It may looked simple and easy, but trust me... when fixing, design, re-doing, etc.... it's take such a longtime and hard to do.
Guessed how much is that blower cost? It's 210 sgd$ !!! But thanks to my TSO, it cost 184 sgd$... if i didnt remember wrongly lol. Wooo it looked expensive.... But finally after fixing and testing and all the hardwork.. Gosh.. when we slotted in the umbrella into the structure.. on the power for the blower.. everything went smoothly... and YES!!! My partner and I were so happy!

Well i took a picture.... Currently it's looks not tt nice but to me.. is pretty enough cause of the hardwork! I am sure once the protective paper is being removed... it will look very pretty... gotta take a picture of it soon! :D