11.35pm now... 25 mins more and welcome to 2008! I am not ready for it though.
Fine. It's been a longtime i didnt update my blog... I spent my xmas eve at home and i dyed my hair on xmas day! Finally i managed to dye my hair after few weeks of hardwork trying to save every penny i've saved. :D I went out on my girl's birthday which was few days after xmas. And realized that the xmas lighting for this year wasnt that great. It's just more to white xmas kind of thing.
Nahh i guessed i've changed... no party for me this year =p No countdown party for me... imma spend my day at home with my family, my bear and my game. HeHe sick of those parties... Maybe soon i will go to club one day.... my 1st 2008 party =p but not sure when is it.
Here are some picture i took for my new hair color... my hp sucks.. cant really show the color from the picture. Happy new year... same after so many years.. i still cant type in proper english for my blog... Suck man rofl...
