Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
3rd Anniversary
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
6:27 PM
Woo it's the 3rd anniversary for my blog... wow i cant believe I've a blog for such a longtime. @_@ It's unbelievable! Guess i really love my blog that much though now days i don't really blog that much like the past. Since it's the 3rd anniversary i guessed i will add in a slot for my artwork. If anyone doesn't know.. hey i love art and poem alot.. I will try to search and find the poems entries in my blog and combine them into a section. As for my art work... i will upload them. It's not as great as others who know how to draw and color using tablet.. But once after my graduation which is about Feb... i will start to learn and create more art pieces. ^_^ Also will write more poems! yay i love art & poems!! <3
Also i will not change a new skin for my blog.. Because i love my bg la! Till i really come across something that capture my heart more than this bg did ;)
Tomorrow school re-open and soon i gotta prepare for my final presentation and finalize my project and the stupid report. Gee but one thing i am happy for it is that i able to shop for a new black pants for my final presentation. =p Shopping time!!! G2000 Here i come!!!
Anyway new year new start... I guessed nothing much for new year... Still gotta work, school, eat, play... everything the same... and worst...
... YOU BECOME OLDER!!!
WHAT ELSE?
Unless... my new year resolution come true :) That will make me change my view to a positive one... I WANNA GAIN WEIGHT !!! Then I'll go take a portfolio... 3 different styles - Sweet, Sexy & Gothic. Woohoo!! For my 21st birthday Yay! Hope my new year resolution come true u_u
This year will be a challenge for me because i will be graduate and i need to have a plan what to pursue for my new chapter of life...
May my fairy godmother bless me with luck...
Adios ^_^
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®