Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Coffee Prince
Sunday, January 27, 2008
5:24 AM
I've been watching Coffee Prince for the past 2 days and i finished the whole episodes. It was a really nice drama and I love it a lot. Somehow when i saw the female lead in the show, i saw similarities between both of us. She eat and behaves like me. lol. Well but i dont eat and behave so rougly like her but still i eat quite alot and i never grow fat!
Poly life gonna say sayonara to me. I still didnt know how to tell my parents. I am stressed up. What if they dont let me study in Sim? What am I going to do? I really dont know what to do. I am sad and stress... ... Day dreaming wont solve my problem... Crying doesnt make me feel better. What am i going to do? Beside this i got things coming up to me. Waa i felt so stress up. Grr LIFE SUCKS! I really cant typed well again... Lost at words. How come life cant be abit gentle to me? At least make me rich? Or let me have be a model.. Pretty face.. good figure.. Or idk =.= At least let me have something which makes me proud and happy for once in my life. 21 years old isnt easy for me...
When i am sad.. who knows? No 1 really knows.. except my bear... that's why i love my bear so much... Heading to bed soon.. Can i at least have a sweet dream?
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®