Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Finally it's Over!
Friday, February 15, 2008
11:16 AM
Woohoooooooo! Feb is ending soon by 2 more weeks. My project has been completed and we went for our presentation on Monday. Guess what? My project has been selected for 2nd round of interview for moderation of A/AD! :D Thanks to my partner, if not the project will not be such a success.
To our surprise, the lecturers didnt bomb us with lots of questions. At the same time my job interviewer called me and said i got the job. Yay!! :D When i went home, mummy said she allowed me to study SIM. Whooohoo! Nothing beats better than the 3 good stuff what i got for today. Friends were asking so poor thing stay at home during valentine day. For me it's not. I choose to be at home with all the good news I've got for the day. A date can have it at anytime.. but such good news comes a lifetime. LoL!
Anyway here's a preview of my project. My partner and mine creation for 6 months!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®