Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
My current & future plans
Sunday, February 24, 2008
4:15 PM
My EID paper was over and I am able to say goodbye to diploma studies. Cheers to myself. This paper actually made me realized some important points or factors towards studies. One of them was always be attentive during lessons and did your work and test well. In the past, I am not supportive of this factor. After failing this module, i went to my EID lessons and did my work well. On the day before the exam, I didnt have any mood or energy left to do revision for the paper. All i did was reading through the notes and did some of the questions in the past year paper. I was so exhausted till I KO. When I was on the way to school, I read through my notes again and memorized the single line diagrams. I am surprised that I could really do the questions without burning any midnight oil for revision. And I really mean I really could do most of the questions or almost all. :D
Currently I found a job as retail assistance in a Japanese shop at the airport. My boss is a Japanese while my lady boss is a Singaporean. The shop sells accessories, ties, bags, makeup pouches, hand phone pouches, etc make out from vintage kimono, high grade obi and designer kimono fabric. They are so beautiful !!! And of cause they are pricey too because of the materials. I've learned lots of knowledge about the materials and some cultures in Japan.
I realized I've to do lots of savings for my 3 years of studies in SIM. I've decided the course I wanted to study for my future work. Hehe, it is economic and finance! My wish is to work in finance department at airport. It's gonna be hard for me but i will strive my best for my future! I want to earn more money to buy a condo or at least a higher standard living for myself and my parents! :D
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®