Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
April 08
Monday, March 31, 2008
5:17 PM
Working, working and working! I've been working nonstop.. 6 days per week till i lost touched with time and fun. Finally my kind lady boss increased my paid by $0.50. Don't look down on a $0.50 as it makes a difference in your paid... saving u so many days and hours away from work.
Once my pay comes.. i gonna die by paying my bills for my clothes and new reading glasses, returned my mum $300, need to buy new shoes cause my shoes spoilt, etc etc... Omg i think i wont be able to save much for this month... It's okay... Next month i will save more... No more spending extra on clothes for next month :) *Promise*
Here's my list of incoming spending for month of April :|
1. $300 - Return my mum ($60 for cookies,$50 for hair saloon & allowances)
2. $75 - Blush!
3. $60 - Imported clothes
4. $50 - New glasses
5. $50 - New hp pouch and makeup pouch
Grrr... it's already $535.... Not counting my shoes & some allowance for party :(
Met up with my secondary school friend at The Arena... and i realized we're as talkative like during schooldays. Hehe... it's a good surprised meet up anyway... ;)
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®