Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Kokon Tozai
Monday, March 03, 2008
5:16 PM
Hehe that's the name of my workplace - Kokon Tozai. This japanese shop specialize in using kimono fabrics to make bags, pouches, handphone pouches, hair accessories, necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, shawls and handphone accessories. There are 4 types of fabrics the shop used. There are vintage kimono fabric, high grade obi, limited edition fabric and designer kimono fabric. There are neck ties for guys and shawls made of 100% pure Japaneses silks too! Everything in the shop is so unique and pretty. That's why i love working in the shop, though sometimes it's so boring and tiring.
Today the sale is so good! It hits up to $921.91 at 3pm sales! Whoohoo!! Even my boss was stunned by the sales. Hehe.. Jolyn and I were having a good time in shop today. We met rich aunties who are like typhoon.. comes fast and goes fast.. leaving the shop in mess.. and they bought the vintage stuff!! That's why the sales are so good! Hahaha! There was a rich handsome guy too! lol! But he's too flirty!
Hope everyday is a good day like that :D
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®