Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Busy Lifestyle...
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
10:08 PM
Today schedule almost killed me. I've been running about Singapore. firstly I went to Ngee Ann to hand some stuff to my lecturer and then from there I walked to Sim to apply for courses. I thought I've been well prepared so that I do not need a 2nd trip back to hand in whatever the application needed. To my horror I was so damn wrong. They needed my 6 semester result slips!! My first reaction was FUCK and my eyes opened damn big caused they didn't even stated in the application forms. I guessed I scared the person with my reaction. No choice... tomorrow gotta go back again. :(
My next stop was at Chinatown. I went to buy so much cheap and good products for my daily needs. For example, facial wash, hair oil, lip gloss, etc. Ladies should go there and buy because you'll get to save a lot of money.

Then I rushed down to Orchard to collect my glasses. YAY! FINALLY I GOT A NICE AND DECENT SPEC! Here's a glimpse of my new glasses. He he!
I also met up with Jay and Rainie for dinner as they were at nearby too. Jay said it looked so office style. Thanks to the $100 voucher.. I only paid $115 for the glasses. 3 of us then went to eat Mos Burger at Shaw House. We got so much rubbish to talk about since it's been a longtime since we've met up.
Today it's really a fruitful day though it's tiring... And I am so thirsty thought I gulped down the whole can of 100 plus and plain water... I am still so thirsty.
Time to sign off... Ciao!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®