Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Grasshopper hops & FLY too! Dont be fool by it's name!
Friday, April 25, 2008
6:19 PM
While I was yawning away and complaining bored to my colleague, Mas, I saw a 7cm tall and 2cm wide grasshopper on one of the fans in my shop! It was my first time to see a grasshopper in real life, therefore I paused for awhile and wondered what was it actually. At first I thought it was a big fat cockroach but cockroach wasn't green in color... maybe it was a faked insect... and then I pointed out to Mas that something was on the fan. Immediately she freaked out and told me it was a grasshopper. My eyes became wide opened.
Both of us didn't know what to do... we tried ways and mean to chase it away but it was useless. We armed ourselves with broom (which is for the cleaning wipes) and metal rods (to open the shuttle door) to chase it away. We did many stunts in the shop liked as if we were playing baseball games. She was holding the metal rod ready to swing and hit the fan structure outside the shop while I was getting ready to sweep it in case it jumped back toward us. Finally we succeed but however a lady unintentionally brought it back to the shop again...
In the end we asked the policeman to help us catch the grasshopper and Yay! The policeman saved the day! It was a frightening experience Mas and me had. Even though we armed with weapons to hit the grasshopper from far... we felt it was like using our bare hand to hit it. It's so disgusting! Ewww!!!
May is coming and I've already planned what to buy and spend. I hope i can follow my plans if not imma be bankrupt again! :(
Dinner time... Ciao!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®