Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Honesty Doesnt Bring You Good At Times
Saturday, April 05, 2008
5:29 PM
Well on my last post, I actually did a random calculations on what I'll be spending on and in fact I am going to overspend. Nevertheless I did something foolish and for no reason, thus adding load to my spending. :(
I waited for the whole day till it was 12.15pm and came 2 ladies. Basically these 2 ladies bought alot of stuffs from the shop. I was very pleased with that but however one thing I couldnt stand them was that they just exchange the products as they wish without asking for permission!! Worst of all both products looked similar but the cost was a huge difference.. like heaven and earth wide apart. One was $48.90 while the other was $128... Get what I mean... imagined they just swap a $48.90 with a $128 without knowing while you were damm busy doing transaction.. end up you gotta pay for them.. fking shit... Secondly, they got no patience at all.
One of the lady did the payments and she just exchanged the $128 for the $48.90 without asking. She just put the $128 purse aside and I asked her and she replied she exchanged for the $48.90 purse. Being honest, I told her the price difference and will do a refund for her. I dont know what's wrong with her... she insisted not to do credit card refund like as if I will cheat her pretending I've done but I didnt.. While i was trying to explain to the lady, the other lady keep asking me to do her payment.. WTF.. Cant they wait ? One by one la! Worst of all there came a group of 10 into the shop and the whole shop started to get messy.
The story continued and i got blurred @_@ Aiya whatever it was... because i was being honest.. end up i got myself into trouble... Grrr....
What a day..... :( So you know.. Honesty doesnt really bring you good at times.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®