Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
9:01 PM
It's been quite awhile since I wrote this kind of post because I really need to let out my thoughts and unhappiness.
How to trust guys? How do I know if they are good or bad? Don't tell me time will tell... because it's useless. I don't even know who is real or who's not. I am scared of love yet i am longing of... There's no security at all... fucking no security. I don't know how to believe or trust anymore... It's hurts to feel all these in me...
Fucking terrible...
When comes to relationship... I feels every guys are a liar... It's scary... I dont dare to trust... Dont dare to love.. like phobia of love.. fucking shit and nonsense... :(
So sad... Hugging my bear makes me feel safe from the guys...
Stupid life I've...
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®