Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Obsidian Professional
Monday, April 28, 2008
9:17 PM
All the while I've been using St Ives hair serum for years... and I realized it's time to change something stronger as my hair needed more protection from the air conditional air. I actually thought of buying Loreal Professional hair serum as it's a well known brand and beside magazines have been recommending this product for quite some time.
As usual I went to the Chinatown to get them as it's cheaper over that side. One of the auntie recommended me Obsidian Professional, product from Korea, a hair serum or what they called it coating essence. She said professional hair saloon using it too and it's actually better than Loreal Professional. Why is it so? Loreal Professional is using oil based and after application, you actually feels sticky and oily on the hand and the hair before drying up. But for Obsidian it doesn't and it's not oil based! She also said Loreal Professional is just using the brand... that's why everyone thought it's good.. Well it's true... And i read from the box of the Obsidian... they are using keratin amino acid which is good ( i guess so) as i read it from many hair products. It really works much better than the one I've been using... and best part it's not oily neither do sticky and it has a pleasant nice smell...
Here's a preview of how it looks like!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®