Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
21st birthday!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
6:34 PM
Months have passed since the last update for my blog. Days by days it's getting near to June and finally my 21st birthday have passed and I am 21 years old now! A passport towards adulthood and freedom. Not really the freedom that one usually got but at least I do not need parents to consent whatever forms I need to fill in.
This year my birthday was a special and quiet one. I didn't really have big parties like I have said or thought few years back... planning to have big parties in MOS Smoove Vip area with dozens and dozens of friends and bottles of alcohol. It was supposed to be at CosCafe with my dear and Fallen. However Fallen couldn't make it due to some suitations so ended up he's gonna make it up to me another day. Hehe therefore I forgave him! Haha joking... I didn't take it to heart as the reason was acceptable but still I was disappointed somehow. Thanks to my dear, she made my day smile with surprise, surprise and surprise! Ladies do like lots of surprises! Haha!
After work i met her and went to Sun and Moon at Clarke Quay to have some Japanese cusine. The ambience was perfect... everything went smoothly as we order our food. However bad things do happened as a waitress accidentally spilled the drinks all over on my dear. Thanks goodness the customer service executive of the shop offer to pay us a new top so we went for free shopping! Next we went to watch The Hulk and next day which was the actual day we went Kbox with my dear and group of her friends. I was so touched that she bought a birthday cake out of nowhere. Plus i got two presents from her which was so meaningful to me.
Nevertheless I did celebrate with my parents too. We went to grab some seafood at Boat Quay.. Uhmm it was a popular and well known restaurant but out of sudden I couldn't remember the name! Grrr! Anyway the food was so splendid! We went shopping at The Central and my mum bought me a pair of new heels! Weet!
So many things to update hahaha! Soon I will upload some pictures too... When I am free again. :) Busy Busy day!
Oh ya! Sim have acceptable me!!!!!!!!! I gonna starts school in Aug 5th 2008! Woohooo!!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®