Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
An Adventurous Night In Club
Thursday, July 17, 2008
4:56 PM
It's been a thousand years I went to club ever since the last time I went with Fallen for his friend's birthday at the Arena. Yesterday was the first time I went club with hubby and her friends. We headed to Mos and I've never experienced anything before like yesterday in a club. Music was not very great compared to the past at Smoove. However we got fun at the main arena and we went to explore at Pure which was at the upper level. Retro music was great yesterday. We have some old tunes like the chiwawathumb (haha i forgot the spelling of the song), I hate myself for loving you, Hey Mickey, etc. We saw a guy in his late 40s dancing like a club dancer doing stuns... I wondered if does he know the word embarrassing? I bet not when I saw the way he danced. It was o m g.
Oh ya it was my first time up to Pure and I really loved the location. The dance floor lighted up with pretty rainbow colors of pink, blue etc. It was classy like a private club show in the States movie. No wonder the crowed was all the whites. It's my ideal kind of club location always and it will be so great if it's a Smoove area. Anyway I have encountered many Americans be it in the club or at the airport, but I have never seen anyone behaving like this guy before. He was insane! All of us were sitting at the sofa and this guy holding his girl's hand heading out of the room happened to see us. I supposed it was a hook for ons. The lady was pissed off and she went away, leaving the guy alone. The best part was the guy didnt bother at all. He was already busy asking us for a dance. All of us rejected and he started to drag one by one to dance. The most amusing part was he was chasing Hui Chi around in the club for a dance. He even kneel down at the dance floor and right infront of us. We are not dead yet, are we? Okie pardon him without knowing the Chinese knowledge... but he was so crazy and desperate to the extend of kneeling down and begging us for a dance? Oh gosh.... Ended up all of us ran and he chasing after us like a game - Eagle Catching the Little Chickens. We really ran like as if we ran for our life, hiding under the chairs and tables, screaming around like as if a monster chasing us, shoes flying around, etc. ZzZz it was a marathon in the club. The man behavior was so absurd.
Wooo school is starting soon at 4th of August and I am so excited la! New school, new classmates, new teachers, new course... I wonder how it will be like. Oh ya... Hubby bought me a new sunglasses which I always wanted to have one... It's an Armani sunglass! I loved it sooooo much keke.... Thanks hubby ;) Here's a glimpsed of me in my sunglasses.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®