Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Friday the 18th
Sunday, July 20, 2008
3:41 PM
10.22am, the airport was as quiet as usual. I was in the shop alone daydreaming while listening to Kenny G. I must admit that this particular ablum of his was really very good. It featured songs like I Believe I Can Fly, Beautiful, etc.
Suddenly I got sleepy and I've urged to get a cup of latte from Starbuck. The aroma of the coffee and the milky taste of the latte... Yummylicious!! There's nothing for me to do in the shop, except starting at the space. After reading finished reading 3 magazines - Juice, Elle and The Catalog Magazine. Grr!! I need some novels to read. I am a fast reader, therefore 3 magazines were never enough for me! I can practically finish a novel within 8 hours while working. Most importantly I love to read!!
After work, I went to meet my hubby and we went for Hui Chi's birthday. They taught me how to play mahjong!!! And for the 1st time I find it to be so fun! They are very patience people and I really have fun with them. Hurhur now I know I need 1 pair, 1 birds and some tiles to win!
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®