Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Hair Revolution
Sunday, September 07, 2008
6:51 PM
Once I've read a forward email from my friend regarded about SLS Shampoo... I got a shocked. Then I realized the dangerous contents in my shampoo which I've been using for years. It's included SLES and a type of silicon which will do real damage to my hair. Now I know why my hair is so brittle... and it leads to my hair loss.
I did some research and I saw many people recommended Avalon Organics Shampoo. It is expensive for a shampoo but I thought it's worth trying to save my hair for once... since I've spend thousands of $ on my hair from day 1 up till now. No harm trying again, right? I read and read on my research and comments from Avalon's users and most of them recommended the Rosemary shampoo and conditioner. Beside volumizing, it also helps in strengthening the hair, gently cleanses hair and scalp. Well which is good for me because I've oily scalp, dry and damaged hair. Hehe the power of natural herbs!
Both the shampoo and condition cost me $28.60 and I really prayed that it will work this time. After using for the second day... my hair seems softer... and somehow I love the smell.. Pure rosemary smell. :)
I hope it really work.. Stop my hair loss.... if not imma cry.. cause it's the most expensive shampoo I've ever bought.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®