Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Happylicious =p
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
12:58 AM
After lots of pondering, I've finally got to know when was my holidays at. It'll last for 2 months and will be in the month of December and January. Yes! I am so excited about my holidays as I've planned to go overseas with Symm sis! I really missed going holidays and I wanna get out of Singapore for a short while. I need a break. REAL BREAK. The financial planning and savings started to run in my mind when I got to know that I am able to join her for the trip to Thailand and Cebu.
But still... I might only go for a single trip out of the 2 trips we've planned due to the cost. I was thinking maybe if my mum is pleased with my wonderful results, she might pay some of the cost for me. *Grins* Suddenly I've got so much energy and motivation to study hard and get good grades. Hurhur I hoped everything will go well for me.
Somehow I love this September though it's a real busy month for me. Work, appointments, photo shoot, test, projects, birthday parties, bla bla bla... nevertheless I am feeling so happy and excited!
By the way, here's a glimpse of my new outfit in my favorite game. Sexy, isn't it? ;)~ Thanks to my hottie twinnie for the help too. =p
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®