Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Interesting Knowledge
Monday, September 01, 2008
8:01 PM
The month of September has arrived and this month is going to be real busy for me. Projects date due are coming to an end soon and tests are coming up in 2 weeks time. Gawdd!
Well today I've a very interesting lesson with my local lecturer today. He's really a humorous guy and his lessons are really very fulfilling and knowledgeable. Damn I love to attend his lessons... Don't ever think it is because of his looks.. Bleah he's a old man. I'm gonna shared what I've learned today in school... It's really very interesting...
1st - Ever wonder the real meaning of the word "Learn"? In dictionary.com the meaning is to acquire knowledge of or skill in by study, instruction, or experience. And what does this knowledge help us in life? Have you ever wonder how they form the word "Learn"? How come rich businessman have full of knowledge and sound so profound. Ahh... If you ever cover the world L away from Learn.. It is Earn. Learn-ing of knowledge in life will help you earn your $ during your work! :D
2nd one is really interesting. Ever wonder how the POSB logo came about ? Most people thought it's the logo of a key.. Well it's not! If you look really closely it's actually the words of P, O, S and B. Longtime ago... people already knew that one day DBS will take over POSB is down... Why is it so?

1st picture show you how it came about.. the letters of P, O, S and B forms the logo.
When POSB is down.. the logo will be downwards...


Now you know why longtime ago.. Investors knew that DBS will take over POSB one fine day... And now it's true....
Sometimes don't misjudge a logo.. Yeah it's only a logo.. However logo sometimes predicts and tells us about the future. Amazing isn't it? :D
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®