Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Freaking Pissed Off
Friday, November 21, 2008
1:06 PM
I wonder how come she can be so irresponsible? I wonder how come she can be so spoilt to such an extent. It's so embarrassing to have intro her this job & ended up giving troubles to myself. -_-
She didn't even said thank you for me helping her. This shows how ignorance & stark up this girl can be. She said she's ill... she think I am her 1 year friend or what? For god sake I knew her for 5 years going to be 6 years already. I just don't wanna quarrel with her that's why I just shut this up and not going to confront her.
People who have events, please think twice of hiring her next time. I got scared already. Don't judge a look by its cover. Yes she may be pretty, but with such a bad attitude and irresponsible personality... I guess not.
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®