Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
It's been sooo long
Thursday, November 13, 2008
5:58 PM
Ya... I almost forgotten about blogging when I got busy. Sometimes too much stuff running in my mind and emotions till I am loss of words. I've been busying brushing up my skills on shoots and really appreciated those photographers who willing to spend their time on me while struggling on my schools & partime job at changi airport. Though I do not earn any $, at least there's another thing in my life for me to focus on and makes me happy. Dont be so $ minded... experience and learning are more important!
I've realized I lost a lot of my younger days personalities. I do not know why I've changed from A to B and sometimes I don't even know who I am based on my personalities. Where's the chatty, confident and daring Jamie when to? I do not like the way I am right now and yet I couldn't take any control of it. A lot of things and experiences happened in my life... everything was going so fast till I couldn't catch up with it - Now without realizing it, I've become like this.
Heck care it. Just a moment of my thoughts. Better start focusing on what I am seeking for now. A lot of learning and brushing up on poses and expressions coming on... gaining weight... what else. Ya.. Work.. It's time to earn more pocket $ now. I need food to gain weight. I wanna go Bkk also to buy my dresses!
I guess it's time to change my blog look. Too much darkness and sadness in it for many many years. Time to change. Thanks to Billy for allowing me to use his amazing picture. Going to work on it now.
Ciao~
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®