Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
Dreams...
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
7:40 PM
Been watching Shugo Chara recently... And it's true.. dreams are hard to achieve, easy to die off and confusion on oneself.
Been lying on bed for the whole day while listening to Ayumi Hamasaki's songs. I used to be a mad fan of her during secondary school days, bought a leopard skirt because of her Duty album and a Tarzan skirt of her I Am ablum. Feeling so depressed and gloomy... wondering why is it so hard for me to achieve on my dreams while others just come so easily. Never really living in a happy and peaceful live for so many years.
Went to chat with Daniel.. and he enlightened me and gave me hope once again... Tonight overall I am a pleaseant and cheerful girl but tomorrow I doubt so. Gonna be real trouble tomorrow.
Do dreams really come true with alot of hard effort on it ?
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®