Journal
Archives
Passion
Links
Introduction
I am I...
Do not change me
Condemn me, nor put me down.
Accept me for what I am.
No...you need not agree with me
But accept me.
For I am total in being.
I have my Faults, I have my guilts
But that is who I am.
Perfect I will never be.
Allow me to be uninhibited.
Do not pressure me into feeling
What I do not feel.
Accept me when I am flying high
As I have accept you
When you wee flying high.
Do not put me down...
Nor make me feel unhappy about me.
I am I...
And I like being what I am...
Me.
Welcome to my world of thoughts.
What a relief...
Thursday, December 04, 2008
10:34 PM
Endless of fear, panic and worried for weeks and finally the day had come. The first thing I did was to on my computer when I reached home from work. I was so panic till I held my breathe and I don't even dare to breathe as I click to the next page...
For a moment, I don't know what or how am I going to react... I wanna cry ... wanna laugh... I don't know... All I know was weet! I PASSED MY EXAMS! The biggest load was of my mine finally...
I really swear this coming semester I am going to study real hard and not going to lost track this time round. Last semester I was practically glued to my school.. and suddenly I lost track and started to slack too much. I guessed God gave me another chance. But for sure, attending school lectures daily do help.
Some of my friends said I wont failed even though I already marked myself fail for the exams. They really think so highly of me to pass... I felt really appreciated that in this world there still have a small amount of mankind who took notice and believe in me.
For a moment.. or tonight... There's a reason for me to smile :)
Béseme... Toqúeme... Siéntame ®